Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vinyl Bags







These are some $ store vinyl bags that CardmakerLeslie very graciously offered to send me since my local dollar store didn't carry them in pink and black. Pink, Black and Silver are my signature colors in my jewelry store. The bottom line is kind of hard to read but my byline is "We make every occasion sparkle" I also have a friend who is a writer, that loves pink/black. Her writing group is called "Writing with Moxie" and they meet weekly at the local "Moxie Java" coffee shop, so I made the second bag for her. I just love the castellar font on the Blingology bag and I use it in alot of projects. I also used it on the back of the moxie bag for a monogram. I was pretty pleased at how they both turned out.

1 comment:

  1. a great find for panda fanatic!
    my roommate and i LOVE this bag
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete