Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I am so lucky!


A friend of a friend found out that I do decorative tiles. She made the comment that, "Now I know what to do with all those left over tiles that have been sitting in my garage for the past 5 years!" Yep, you guessed it, I got over 70 tiles in various sizes. They were a little dusty and needed a good washing but they were so worth it! The bulk of the tiles are a darker varigated marble tile. They will be fun to work with. I also got these 12x6 tiles that I decided to make one into a welcome sign as a thank you to Allison. I love the font on this and it cut very nicely with no problems at all. The font is called "Deanna's Ivy Caps" by Dani Herring Foster. She has some really cool fonts that are available at Dafont.com. I can't wait for Christmas so I can try the Holly caps out!

No comments:

Post a Comment