Friday, September 18, 2009

Two liter Soda Bottle Present


My grandson has a birthday on Sunday and I have really been wanting to try one of the two liter soda bottle projects. He is only 7, so I didn't do anything too fancy for him, but this is the result. I had so much more to put into it, but they wouldn't all fit. What did fit was two hip-hop necklaces, twelve pencils and ten matchbox cars. The cars were in sets of 5 and so I had to take the cars out of the cardboard boxes so they would fit. I did however leave them in the clear plastic trays. It was actually fun trying to see what all I could cram inside the bottle. I used a dark blue/black plaid scrapbook paper for the base then cut the saying and the guitar (designed by Jonathan J) from some light blue vinyl. I was worried about whether or not the paper would adhere to the bottle without coming off. No worries there, I used the permanent scrapbook runner tape by Allary and to be honest, I don't think it is ever going to come off! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment