Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's never too soon for a crafter to start thinking about Christmas!


I know, I know.. it seems way too soon to be thinking about making things for Christmas already, but when you are a crafter, you have to get a huge jumpstart on the season just so you can get it all done in time. I have so many ideas for Christmas and so I thought I had better get started.

I wanted to know how the word Noel would look using augsburger initals font and this is the result. I kind of really like it, but think I will be doing this on wood or another medium as opposed to the tile as I couldn't find a long smooth tile to transfer the vinyl onto so I used what I had. As I said, I like it, but I think it would be much prettier if it were on a smoother surface. TFL :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog during the Angels Landing Blog Hop and leaving such a sweet comment, Kim!

    I'm with you on this Christmas thing!! I started weeks ago on my cards!!

    Beautiful lettering for this wonderful piece!! I know it will be gorgeous on wood as well!!

    ReplyDelete