Saturday, March 8, 2014

Vinyled Rain Boots

My grand daughers,  aged 5, 6 and 8 came from Corvaliis Oregon to spend the weekend at Grammy's house.  They of course brought their clothes and shoes and an extra pair of purple rain boots that they thought were just too plain and needed some "grammy love" added to them.  Gia picked out the color for them and said she wanted them flowered up!  This was the result!  Though the lighting made them look not so purple, they are actually a very deep purple and the flowers are lilac. Thanks for looking! :)




3 comments:

  1. Cute Boots. I bet your granddaughters love them.

    I'm in a Facebook group where several of us fell in love with your SVG file Dashing Moose. One of us tried to contact you at the address posted on http://blingology.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html, but the message bounced. When you get an opportunity would you update the address we can reach you at? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, sorry about that, not sure why it bounced back but the correct email is creativeblingvinyldesigns@yahoo.com. I also have a fan page on facebook and am there often so if you want to pm me on that page, please feel free to do so as well https://www.facebook.com/creativeblingvinyldesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own similar Tory Burch black boots that I use during winters. These boots also have similar water proof printing and they have middle length neck that makes me stay comfortable.

    ReplyDelete