Friday, February 28, 2014

Princess Birthday Card

Rick's Neice is having a birthday party tomorrow, so I thought I would make her a card (nothing fancy, as it will more than likely get thrown away anyway) . I saw a cute card on pinterest that I used as a model for making this card.  I used lilac cardstock for the card base and then overlayed some amethyst velum by "Over The Moon Press", to give it some pop!  I also used the same amethyst velum to make a small envelope on the inside of the card to hold the "princess" necklace and chose to close the envelope with a small flower.  I will use the space above and below the envelope to write a personal message to her.  The crown is a pattern that I got from "My Scrapchick"  I cut the crown in the pink glitter Core dinations cardstock and used some iridescent gems to top it off.  The lettering is all done in vinyl, lilac and purple.  Thanks for looking, hope she likes it!



No comments:

Post a Comment