Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines

I made several items for Valentines day, even a gift for myself! :)
First off, I found the most incredible site called "Made by Julene" Julene is a British artist who does the most amazing and intricate paper cutting that I have ever seen!  I fell in love with so many of her designs and wondered what they would look like in vinyl so I emailed her and asked her permission to be able to convert some of her art into scalable vector graphics just to use for my own personal use and for the occasional gifts.  She was very gracious and granted me permission to do so!  Yay, I had to try one out right away!  LOL the less intricate of the bunch, and it still took me a while to weed, but I love how it turned out and will add it to my seasonal valentines decorations.  It turned out so pretty, but my darn flash is just so bright! :(  maybe next time I will photograph it without the glass in it to cut down on the glare.



the next project was a heart flap box that I got from the Scrapping Table.  It is just very simple but cute and I will give it to my dad filled with Hershey's Kisses.



the last project I undertook this evening, was these cute little matchbook notepads that I made to put into my valentines cards for my friends.  The pattern came from My Scrap Chick.  TFL and I hope you all have a very wonderful, Happy Valentines Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment