Friday, December 2, 2011

More Christmas Presents

I love making these signs.  They make wonderful gifts.  The tile was my first try at splitting a font.  I watched Denise's from Paper Pastime's tutorial on the Smartbuygal forum.  She does a wonderful job at explaining how to achieve this effect.  In fact she explains it step by step so there is no mistaking what you need to do next!  This one is for my nephew and his family.  I know you can't see it in the photo but there is a halo over Renae as she passed away when she was a baby.  The halo I did in black as well but it has irridescent stickles on it.





The other two are both for Christmas as well.  One is for my boyfriends oldest daughter and the other is for his cousin who is an avid wine connoisseur.  I just really liked the the saying, though I am not a drinker...it struck me as funny :)  TLF




No comments:

Post a Comment