Thursday, October 7, 2010


I looked everywhere to find a floating frame to make a wedding gift for my friend, but to no avail! I settled on this frame and decided to just remove the 3 picture mat and was going to put some wedding themed paper in the frame to vinyl on. Well, when I removed the mat and paper that it came with, I found this beautiful black lightly textured surface. I had originally planned on vinyling some pretty cream colored flourishes and their names over the top in white. After seeing the background that was already there, I decided to just vinyl directly on that and of course changed my colors to Gold and White and here is the result. Sorry that the pic is a bit blurry, but you get the idea. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I just love this idea! Can you tell me what font you used for the first names? Is it a free one or, if not, where can I buy it? Thanks, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MikKnits, the font is called Scriptina and can be downloaded here: http://www.dafont.com/scriptina.font from dafont.com

    ReplyDelete