Monday, October 18, 2010


A friend of mine who makes body scrubs recently went out of business, sad for her but yay for me as I scored 35 of these great containers for 1o cents each! I just did up a quick one to show you what you can do with them. As for me, I make several homemade drink mixes such as Cappuccino, toffee cappuccino, cafe vienna, Bavarian mint cafe, Hot Chocolate and Chai Tea Latte. I am going to vinyl some of the containers with wrap around coffee words and some I will do similar to the one I have posted, but all will contain about a cup and a half of one of the above named mixes. If you would like a copy of my recipes, I have posted them in the Smart Gal Buy Forum HERE . If you haven't been there yet, you really should check it out. It is the greatest forum around, where you can post whatever project you are working on and not have to worry if you are offending someone at ProvoCraft by mentioning SCAL or MTC. At the SBG forum, you can post anything and everthing yoru heart desires! Check it out, you definitely won't be sorry! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment