Thursday, October 4, 2012

Full Moon

I got this file from someone last year, after Halloween, so I hadn't had a chance to use it yet.  For the life of me I can't remember who I got the file from and i didn't write it down.   I feel really bad because I would love to give the person credit, so if it is your file, please let me know so I can credit you.
Anyway, I had a fundraiser that I was involved in and thought I would do this sign.  The file was in a square pattern, So I just used the witch part of the file and retyped the wording so that it would fit on a rectangular sign.  This was the result.  TFL


6 comments:

  1. Oh my I love this. Wish you could remember who you got the file from because I would love to have it. This is a great sign for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, though I can't remember who this one is from..just the witch.. I redid the words to fit on a rectangle as the original was in a square with the words under the witch. But the good news is that there is a free file of this with a cute witch on the Smartbuygal forum if you are a member :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wonderful. I am a member there and will go look since I just love this. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome...if you look under my full moon post there, the url for the other file is there. :)

    ReplyDelete