Sunday, March 11, 2012

No Sew Tutu Dress

I was on youtube looking for a video regarding tutu purses, when I happened to find a video about making a no sew tutu dress. I watched the vids, thought they looked pretty darn easy and decided I wanted to make these for my four granddaughters and my little great niece for Easter instead. It took me about an hour and a half from start to finish, super easy, rather fun and I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so my self..TFL The dress in this pic is for a 9 month old. Will post the others as I find time to get them completed.



had time to make one more tonight....two down, three to go! :)

This one reminded me of an easter egg.  Hate that the flash washes out the colors but in person it's a light turquoise and sky blue.  Probably my favorite one so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment