Wednesday, June 3, 2009


I recently got a new Cricut Expressions and I have had so much fun playing with it and trying new things. I love making tiles and just being creative in general, but I especially like designing window decals. My daughter-in-law wanted something spiritual for her car and so this one was my first attempt at designing. I am pretty proud of the way it turned out and have since designed many different decals for several other people. My Son is my best advertisement though, as I have made some rather controversial decals which he proudly displays on his truck (he is an avid hunter and doesn't really like the wolf population that kill his precious elk). When his friends ask where he got the decals, he proudly tells them that his mom designed it especially for him! I have gotten alot of requests from his friends to do special decals for their vehicles as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment