Thursday, June 25, 2009

Decorative Tiles


I really love making things for my friends and there are so many things that inspire my creative spirit. I have a friend, who runs marathons, in fact she is in Seattle at this very moment preparing for Saturday’s big marathon. This tile is one that I made especially with her in mind.


The thing that I love most about making decorative tiles is that there is no limit to what you can do! Your imagination is your only limit! Sometimes I find my inspiration within my dreams and I awake with some new layout playing in my head and I can’t wait to go to work (that is where my cricut and computer is) so that I can start designing something new! The tiles can be as intricate or as simple as you want them to be, either way, they always turn out nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment