Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Swap recieved.




Hi everyone, so sorry I have been a bit neglectful of my poor blog as I have been heavy into my finals for class. But fall semester is finally over for me! wooohoo, now I will have time to work on my crafts!


I wanted to share with you the things I recieved in return for the halloween swap that I entered. There are some very talented ladies out there. I think I truly have become addicted to swapping! Ps if you ever want to join a swap on the cricut messageboard, JES aka munkee is an awesome hostess, and very quick to return items swapped. Check her out, she has posted a new one on the Rak, swaps & crops board for... I believe it is giftcard holders. I didn't join this one because I make the majority of my gifts to give so rarely ever have a use for a giftcard holder...although Jes made one for movies that would be so worth buying a giftcard for movies and putting it in a movie night gift basket. It is so adorable check it out here: http://jdkstudio.blogspot.com/ . Now without further ado...the wonderful gifts I recieved in return for the items I sent

No comments:

Post a Comment