Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Swap







Ok, so I told you already I am hooked on swaps! I love it, each time you get a package, even though you know basically what is coming, it is so exciting to open the box and see the contents close up! Everytime you get a return package it is like a holiday! Well this time I joined the Anything but a card Christmas Swap - again Jes aka munkee is the host, I trust her implicitly! She is prompt, keeps on top of her swap and always checks her msgs! To me, these things are important and I truly appreciate her hostessing skills! These are the items I am swapping this time. I made 6 santa suit cocoa mugs, filled with cocoa and a chocolate/peppermint stirring spoon, as well as 6 snowflake bracelets packaged in a powdery blue cardstock box with a silver bow and an extra snowflake charm attached. Can't wait to see what I get in return! TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment