Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Teacher Gifts

My youngest grand daughter is in head start and she has 4 teachers...lucky grammy got to make the gifts for them lol. I bought two really cute melamine plate and bowls that matched at the dollar store. turned the bowls upside down, glued them to the bottom of the plate and had an instant cookie serving tray to which we added Christmas colored oreos (red) then wrapped them in some cute plastic gift bags and tied them with a personalized ornament for each teacher. quick easy and fun...but then, I was informed that she has two main teachers but that she has 4 teachers in her room daily...lol so back to the store I go for two more sets only they didn't have any more that matched...they had the bowls.. no plates.. I was freaking out wondering what I could do.. I ventured over to the regular dish area and found two plates that kinda sorta matched, they had red, green and blue stripes around the rim with a white center. They actually looked just as cute, but evidently I didn't take a pic of them before sending them out. tfl




No comments:

Post a Comment