Monday, March 5, 2012

Birthday Card

My boyfriend's Grandmother is turning 90 on the 14th, so the whole family is getting together this weekend (Saturday) to have a barbeque to celebrate her milestone.  She is just the cutest sassiest little lady!  When I reach 90, I hope I have the same sort of loving personality that she has!  Love you Grandma!

front of card using glitter cardstock, rubber stamp by Studio 112, I made the flower with the Heartfelt Spellbinders flower die using glossy photo paper then used the Tim Holtz alcohol inks to color it and a Studio 112 Pearl Gem for the center.  The happy birthday stamp is popped up away from the base. so it didn't mess with the Rickrack, I finished it off with some irridescent adhesive crystals. 

The inside sentiment! 
TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment