Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Gift card holder and a Birthday Card

After I made my gift card holder, my boyfriend asked me to make one for him to give to his little cousin as well. I said I would as I had just picked up a very cute music themed file from the Friday Freebies at My Scrap Chick that would work perfect with the Itunes gift card he bought her. I added a 2 inch deep pocket at the bottom and a 1/2 inch strip,of the circle patterned paper, in the middle to hold the gift card. As I was getting ready to leave, his Aunt (the birthday girl's Grandmother) said she had forgot to pick up a card and asked if I would have time to make one more birthday card. I told her I would. Below are the results. Mackenzie was almost more excited about the handmade cards than she was with the itunes cards Rick and I got her, and the cash her grandmother gave her! lol TFL




2 comments: