Friday, September 9, 2011

Anniversary and Christmas

Today I am sharing two items.  One was made for my friends who are celebrating 17 years of marriage today and the other will be a Christmas present for my boyfriend's Daughter.  I have lots of things to make for Christmas this year, so I thought I would get a head start on some of them, less to worry about later.
Dave & Patty have been married for 17 years and are a true inspiration to those who know them, so I wanted to give them a reminder of their special day 17 years ago.  I gave them the gift early this morning, and it was a very emotional gift for them.  They really liked it. :)

Tara's front room is decorated in Black/red/white Japanese accents, with the Kanji symbols for love, hope & peace as her centerpiece focal point.  I thought this picture would tie in beautifully and add a nice personalization to her already beautiful decorations.
Thanks for looking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment