I feel very honored to have been chosen to recieve this award from Kyrstine over at Lucy Lu Vinyl . Check out her blog, she has some amazing items to share with you and is opening her own blog store soon, definitely worth checking out! Thanks so much for thinking of me Krystine, I appreciate it!
The rules to recieve this award is that I have to post 5 reasons why I love to craft, then I am to pass the award on to 5 other blogs that I feel are deserving of this award as well and of course, as always I need to acknowledge the person who presented it to me.
Here are 5 reasons that I love to craft:
1. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment to know that I can make something with my own two hands that is aesthetically pleasing to others.
2. Store bought gifts can't compare to hand crafted items because of all the love and heart that go into each item.
3. I love when my grandkids get excited about what I am crafting, especially when they ask if I can teach them how to do it.
4. I love that no two items ever turn out quite the same, making each and every item unique in it's own right.
5. I love the comraderie and encouragement between those who craft and of course the wealth of knowledge that we all exhange among each other.
My Choice of blogs to pass this on to, in no particular order, are as follows: