Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kitchen Oil Bottles


Here are a few more oil bottles that I did for a craft show. They are kind of hard to see since they have pics on both sides, the first one is done with my bountiful fruit svg, second one just a simple layered sunflower that I got from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. I didn't have two different yellows so I used gold for the bottom petals and yellow on top, I kinda like how it turned out. Last one is just a design that I made to wrap around the entire bottle. It is made from just one small flourish that is welded 48 times to make the design. It left these nice little spaces in-between so I just cut some simple flowers from the "Saru's flowers" dingbat and place them in the middle, I think this one is my favorite so far! TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment