Monday, September 20, 2010

Kindness and Compassion


Last year I was looking for the Neiman Marcus cookie recipe when I happened to come across a really cool old ad that they had. The woman was made out of all sorts of words all having to do with fashion. I really liked the way she looked and decided to make her into an svg. Although the svg turned out nicely, I just couldn't think of how I was going to use her until now. One thing I think that all of us need to remember is how have kindness and compassion for others. My momma always taught me to treat others how I want to be treated, and sometimes I think we are all guilty of forgetting this little fact. Thanks for looking and may the rest of your day be blessed with kindness and compassion towards you and your fellow man.

No comments:

Post a Comment